Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions of Sale prior to purchasing goods from the on-line shop or by mail order, by placing an order on-line you are agreeing to these terms and conditions:
General Terms and Conditions
1. On-line shopping and Telephone Mail Order at Till Rolls Direct T/A Dolmen Distribution Ltd. is for sale and delivery of goods within United Kingdom only. Other locations may be quoted for, on an individual basis, by request.
2. All prices are in Pounds Sterling and exclude VAT @ 20%. Till Rolls Direct T/A Dolmen Distribution Ltd. will try to maintain the price as advertised but we reserve the right to cancel an order placed should the need arise due to but not limited to instances such as pricing errors or insufficient stock.
3. Orders placed before 15:00 Mon-Fri are usually dispatched the same day. Where possible we continue to dispatch orders placed after this time at discretion, but we are unable to guarantee the availability of this. please check when placing your order if we will be able to dispatch it that day. On occasion the cut-off time for same day dispatch can be brought forward due to unforeseen circumstances, however we will notify anybody affected should this occur.
Occasionally due to circumstances outside our control orders dispatched with our courier can encounter delays.
Under these circumstances Till Rolls Direct T/A Dolmen Distribution Ltd. will make all efforts where possible to ensure goods are delivered to you as quickly as possible but we cannot help responsible for these delays.
4. In the exceptional circumstance we are unable to dispatch an order due to insufficient stock, we will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your order and offer an alternative product where possible or advise lead time for delivery.
Till Rolls Direct T/A Dolmen Distribution Ltd. tries to maintain a stock of all items within our range, However, due to the supply from distributors all items must be subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order can not be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
5. After placing an order online, you will receive E-mail confirmation of the goods, addresses and any further applicable information relative to your order. Delivery of your order should be assumed to comply with our Terms and conditions and also outlined on our “Delivery Information Page” If a product was to become lost or damaged in transit please contact us as soon as possible, please ensure that you make a comment about any packaging/damaged box when receiving from the courier and record this on the delivery signature documentation. We will arrange with you to replace or repair the goods as quickly as possible. We reserve the right not to replace goods damaged by the courier if they have been signed for in good condition by yourselves.
6. Payment can be made by several Credit card/debit cards by mail order telephone or on line, Alternative you can e-mail your order to us and will send you a pro-forma invoice, on receipt of a cheque or Postal Order made payable to Till Rolls Direct the goods will be dispatched. All orders must be paid for prior to dispatch. If the cardholder address if different from the delivery address we will require both at point of order for security checking and fraud prevention.
7. Credit or Debit card. Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
If you are unhappy with an item purchased from us, please let us know!! You are our business and if you are unhappy we will make every effort to correct the problem. However, all refunds or returns are entirely at the management’s discretion.
Product Quality Guarantee
Till Rolls Direct T/A Dolmen Distribution Ltd. prides itself on offering good products and service. If you are unhappy with a product purchased please contact us as soon as possible and we will try to rectify the situation. If you are not entirely happy with your purchase you may return the product, attachments and packaging to ourselves within 7 days of purchase. We will not accept any returns not in original packaging. Please keep all boxes and packaging in event of a fault or any damage must be reported within 24 hours of delivery, we accept no liability after this period. If goods missing or broken please call 028 4377 0370. Any postage costs for delivery to & from ourselves are billed to customer and cannot be refunded. In case of refund, delivery costs are not refunded. You are welcome to use your own courier, for collection of goods paid in full.
We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes. However Till Rolls Direct keeps a full customer database to ensure that a satisfactory service and follow to any enquires is offered. The above terms and conditions apply to the U.K. only and do not affect customers statutory rights.